24 tunes to sweat to
Good morning friends!
First of all, my apologies for the random blank post that may have appeared in your Reader yesterday or in your inbox this morning. It was a classic case of multitasking gone wrong! I’m on the final countdown for the Lululemon SeaWheeze and as you can probably tell, am getting verrrrrry excited! Normally I am a very last-minute kinda girl when it comes to travel but I’m actually feeling rather well prepared for this trip.
Even though each of my Fit Bit Friday posts feature a new song I’m currently loving, it’s been a while since I posted a full playlist. Music is pretty key to keeping myself distracted and running quick during races, and these are the jams in my lineup for 7:37am on Saturday morning:
- I Wanna Love Somebody Like You – Keith Urban (A cruisy tune to start and get into my rhythm… don’t want to go out too fast!)
- Love Revolution – Natalie Grant
- How We Do (Party) (Paperchaser Remix) – Rita Ora
- Sweet Disposition (Axwell & Dirty South Remix) (Emte Radio Edit) – The Temper Trap
- Kiss You Inside Out – Hedley
- Shining Down – United In Dance ft Jenna
- In My Head/Airplanes- Kris McTwain (via Les Mills Body Combat 48 – this is a cover of the Jason Derulo song)
- This Life – Mercy Me
- Dark Side (Liam Keegan Remix) – Kelly Clarkson
- Good Girl – Carrie Underwood
- Take Me To The Clouds Above (Audiolush Remix) – LMC vs U2
- Blow Me One Last Kiss – Pink
- Domino (Reidiculous Remix) – Jessie J
- Call Me Maybe (Reidiculous Remix) – Carly Rae Jepsen
- We Found Love (Reidiculous Remix) – Rihanna ft Calvin Harris
- Breakin’ Dishes – Rihanna
- What a Night (Lil Jon vs Journey Mashup) – DJ Kontrol
- Born This Way (Kris McTwain Remix) – Lady Gaga (via Les Mills RPM 52)
- Wherever You Will Go (Hands Up Remix) – Jan Wayne (via Les Mills RPM 53 – this is a cover of the same song by The Calling)
- Titanium – David Guetta ft. Sia
- Scream (Reidiculous Remix) – Usher
- Blackout (Wideboys Remix) – Breathe Carolina
- Sparks Fly (Metal Cover) – Taylor Swift
- Brokenhearted (Reidiculous Remix) – Karmin
In total, that’s 2 hours of music, so it should be way more than enough to get me to the finish line. I’m hoping the faster tunes between the 1:30:00 an 1:40:00 marks (the Born This Way remix, the Wherever You Will Go remix, and Titanium) will inspire me to clock a very speedy finish!
Now it’s your turn! Tell me…
- When you run, do you listen to music or do you prefer to just take in the sights and sound of the race environment?
- Anyone else running a race this weekend? What does your playlist look like?